Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CHARACTERS OF STORY

Oh yess!! Before the story begin, its very important to know the characters of the story. It just gives a more realistic touch to the story. To start off there was ME.
ME aka Tanzeem: In case of this story, I am the script writer and the director for this blog. I call myself a dreamer/day dreamer. I want to do a lot of things in my life, its just that I am too lazy to do it.. Don’t know somehow I find enough enthusiasm to pull myself to 2-3 treks a year.
Pankaj: We both joined from ISM together in the same year and since then we have done quite a few treks together. After getting married, I presume he had a tough time to get approval for this trek. But he did manage it!!Vivek: Sharma Ji, as we call him, is a local lad; comes from Dehradun and his native being Pauri. Recently got engaged and spent 80% of the time travelling, talking to his fiancĂ©!! Being ex-capatain of our cricket team, he certainly has a lot of leadership qualities… Very good at trekking and lead most of the times in the trek!! Both Pankaj and Vivek like to celebrate after completing a trek or a part of it!!
Shubhodip: The real source of entertainment. Very light hearted, takes all the jokes and enjoys them too… But I still think he is very confused. Deeds that he does sometimes can be described as the joke of the year. Would you congratulate a person, if he says “Today is my Onam?” Onam: New Year in Kerla. Oh not to forget my competitor when it comes to Snoring. He dint let me sleep one night.. he paid for next 3 nights!!!
Jai Bhai: Our guide; A very kind and an experienced trekker, generally very quite and humble and surly very helpful. A typical nice guy from the pahadi ilaka!!
Sheru: The smartest and the one of the best looking Bhotia Dog I had ever seen. I guess he loves to eat only meat, or only when his master feeds him. Very obedient and I am very sure the moment he gets pissed off he would tear you apart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment